The Jaguar E-Type, or the Jaguar XK-E if you are from the USA, is a British sports car that was manufactured by Jaguar Cars Ltd between 1961 and 1975.
At Evolution E-Types, our engineering team have recreated the classic E-Type for modern day driving in the forms of:
– the Series 1 restoration model, the original classic E-Type
– the Series 1 Plus restoration model, where everything is turned up to 11!
– the Low Drag Coupe, based on the ultra-lightweight platform
– the Low Drag Roadster, Evolution E-Types flagship model
– the Semi-Lightweight GT, based on the famous racing E-Type
Headed by Uryk Dmyterko, Evolution E-Types take the best car ever made… and make it even better. Now equipped with a full paint shop, body shop and upholstery department, Uryk and his team are creating their very own fleet of Evolution E-Types.